Free technical support is available for permanent personnel of licensed sites. Each licensed site should designate a single "Primary User" to make technical support requests.
Message / Fax / EMail (24 hr.)
Phone: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
For program usability issues, it is suggested that you first attempt to find the answer to your question/problem by utilizing one of the following support options:
- Open QuickAssist from the form that is active when you are experiencing difficulty. Scroll the "Topic Selection" list to search for a related topic.
- Try QuickPermit's drill-down help generator that can be accessed by selecting "QuickPermit User Guide" in the Help menu. Most program usability issues can be found under the primary topic "Topical User Guide" and then selecting the related "Sub Category" and "Detail Category" topics.
- Check the QuickPermit tutorials available on this web site in the Training & Support menu.
Requesting Technical Support
If you cannot resolve the situation using the help files or the on-line tutorials, then select one of the methods listed below:
- Non-emergency and you can succinctly describe the specific problem . . . email or fax your request.
- Non-emergency but can't easily describe the problem . . . call for technical support.
- Emergency . . . call for technical support. If you reach a recorder, state that it is an emergency.
When leaving a message, please provide the necessary information to facilitate our getting back to you:
- Your Name
- District Name (if applicable)
- Site Name
- Your Email Address
- Phone Number (including area code and extension)
- Times that you WILL BE AVAILABLE for callback.
- Brief description of the problem / support request.